ARM INTERFERENCE WITH SPECIFIED CUBIC AREA CHECK FUNCTION

• Hello,

I'm trying to set up ARM and Tool Interference with a specified Cube to protect a Laser Etcher we have in between 2 Ma1400 Robots Dx100 Controller.

The plan was to set a Cube up for each Robot over the Laser Etcher

I have been able to set up a Cube successfully for R1 and was able to set the Monitor Position to Entire. This is working great.

The Problem occurs when I try and set up a second cube and try and set the Monitor position to Entire, as I then receive the following Error.

ERORR 1510: Cannot edit. The maximum number of cubic interference that is able to be set to “ENTIRE” is exceeded

The Manual I have states I have 8 cube in which I can Monitor the whole arm and tool but I'm only able to activate just the one interference cube.

Is there something I have missed or is there a parameter I need to enable to receive all 8 cubes.

Thanks in Advance

Remmus

• Hey Remmus86 ,

I'm working with 2 Robots on a DX200 right now and I don't have the option to select the Monitoring Position. I would like to use the ''entire'' position instead of only the TCP.

How do you get that ?

Thanks in advance

• Arm Interference with Specific Cubic Area Check Function software option. Contact Yaskawa.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• The number you can define is based on the value of the parameter that Yaskawa defines.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners