How to work with real time in DX200

• Hi all,

Could somebody help me with my task?

I must set torch cleaning after 24 Hours, if machine is stopped. Normally is torch cleaning after 5 cycles, but if machine is stopped i need some timer or someting like this what is constantly increments for example 1sec. This timer must increments if machine is in manual mode, thats means the main program is not running. And if i start main program, i need to compare this timer with some constant number and decide, if is time to torch cleaning oř not.

Is this possible? Thank You very much. :help:

• Is manual mode a must? I would have assumed a ladder function "job" on a loop. Are you looking at accumulated manual time? Or expecting it to be in use in manual more?

• May be you can try to program using motoplus, you can make a task which can run with your system startup. And in your application, you just need to implement a simple timer and put the timer value in a D variable. So, no matter your machine is in manual or play mode, it will be running.

• why dont you use retentive timer in plc program and once it reaches expected time then you can run the clean kit program ....

peace out

Advertising from our partners