Custom directories?

• Sort of a silly question, but if the feature exists, it's not as apparent as in other systems. Can you make custom file directories for your programs? I realize you can clean your "Select" list up a bit with the Type modifiers, but the list can still get pretty congested. RJ2/3iB/30iA

• You can use Collections. First make a Collection then under a programs details, you can set it to that. Not very extravagant but it's something. Keep in mind that's definitely R30iB & newer. Don't recall on the R30iA.

• You can use Collections. First make a Collection then under a programs details, you can set it to that. Not very extravagant but it's something. Keep in mind that's definitely R30iB & newer. Don't recall on the R30iA.

Yeah I seen something odd in a picture from an RJ3iB Mate manual where under "Type" it they had a "Jobs" option selected, but I've never seen an option for anything like that here out on the floor. Wonder if that's what you're referring to?

• Yeah I seen something odd in a picture from an RJ3iB Mate manual where under "Type" it they had a "Jobs" option selected, but I've never seen an option for anything like that here out on the floor. Wonder if that's what you're referring to?

Jobs are for dispense applications.

Advertising from our partners