PC to Robot

• Im stumped. I am trying to connect to my robot through my PC. I have it connected and can access the robot webpage online. Everything seems to work fine except when i click on Monitor iPendant (ECHO). another page pops up and says its trying to log in but nothing happens. i have allowed everything in internet explorer for that webpage. I have roboguide installed and working. I also have the Ipendant Unlocked under HTTP setup on the robot side. Any ideas?
    It also has a option below the ECHO that says Navigate iPendant (CGTP) : Unavailable. I want to make changes through my virtual teach pendant that goes to the robot.

Thanks for any input.

Edited once, last by Kyle0588 ().

• No i don't believe i have that. What is Active X and why do you need it for CGTP. On the robot homepage it says that CGTP is unavailable is that related to Active X?

• If you have purchased CGTP, you can most certainly make changes via the webpage. That is what it is for. I have done it for years!

I always get alarms that the operation is not allowed. Is there something special that needs to be done? I always assumed it was just for navigating the pendant remotely.

• could you please let me know, how you have made the connection? I mean how could you reach the robot webpage? I know that each robot has, his webpage, and by entering the IP address of the robot in a browser , it could be reached. but the problem is, how should I find the IP address? tnx a lot

• I am struggling through the same problem, trying to get this PC iPendant software to work from a HMI using windows 10.

If I connect from my laptop, I can get to the iPendant via. my IE. But for some stinking reason, the HMI version of IE does not get past the "Logging in to Controller Please stand by...."

I am at my wits end, disabling the firewall, playing with internet options, adding the ip address to secure sites, and enabling active X to automatically start in settings.

If you ever got past this, and found out what is stopping the Pop-Up window from starting this Active X please let me know.

Advertising from our partners