DX 100 Maximum Speed

• Hi everyone,

I have for you a question about the maximum speed of my robot MS 80. In fact, when I creat a job, I would like to fixed the speed of my linear movement to 4500 cm/min but the maximum value which I can enter is 1600 cm/min. Is it possible to change this maximum value in the parameter or not ? If it's possible, thank you to say me how ?

Thank you in advance for your help !
    Have a good day.

ML

• Are you sure the controller is in cm/min and not mm/sec? 4500 cm/min is about half speed on most Yaskawa robots. 1600.0 mm/sec is full speed on most bigger Yaskawa robots.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Edited once, last by 95devils ().

• Yes, I have verified and the speed of robot is to low when I play a job to be at 1600 mm/sec. So, I am sure that the speed is in cm/min but it is surprising yes.

• Tool Weight, CG, and Moment was the next item I was going to hit on but they don't have any affect on being able to type in a speed.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Edited once, last by 95devils ().

Advertising from our partners