The wrong moves of the axes x and y in the Cartesian coordinates

• hello
    I have a KUKA with mada : KRC2 \KR2210 _2_SSCBS\FLOOR
    I change machine data ,
    I remaster
    when i move X axis instead of moving forward, it moves to the right and left ,
    In this situation, I can not define the Tool and the appropriate Base and write the program for KUKA please help me solve my problem. :help:
    Meanwhile, teach me how to define Tool .
    Because everywhere I define the Tool of the four points, it does not end in the end and the message appears on an one plan.
    :merci: :merci:

• hi
    no ,there aren't any external axes in this system.
    Jogging in World, Base and Tool.
    if In Axis jog mode, every axis joint move correctly
    yes , I write a program after do run ,it behave differently .
    please help me.

• I change the MADA and i install new MADA and master with ETM but movement is wrong .
    Because the second-hand robot was purchased due to the wrong axis movement X and Y I think the plaque on the robot is wrong.
    How can I know, what is the main MADA on the robot?
    :help:

• i think we are talking about the same thing. sample is attached. location varies from model to model. in some cases this is on the base near RDC, sometimes it is on the link arm etc.

• I install new MADA quite like plaque , but X axis move to left and Y axis move to the front, of course, moves to the left and the right ,
    So I guess the plaque has a problem
    :help: :help:

• Describe the program.
    To be precise: if you program a motion using Tool 0, Base 0, to move in X+, then emulate that motion (same base, same tool, Base mode) by jogging in X+, the robot moves differently between those two scenarios? Or the same?

If programmed motion moves correctly, and jogging motion does not, this implies something incorrect in the jogging frame. But I'm not certain how that could happen.

Are you jogging using the axis +/- keys, or the Space Mouse?

• [size=2]I correctly The install Mada[/size]

[size=2]no you didn't... if you did, this would likely be ok. [/size]

[size=2]based on my observations:[/size]
    [size=2]you fail to communicate details of exact setup including robot mounting.[/size]
    [size=2]you fail to report $ROBROOT value[/size]
    [size=2]you fail to communicate DETAILS of the directions ("left and right" is not clear which side is positive)etc.[/size]

[size=2]clearly you cannot or don't want to answer questions and since there is no way of communicating with you, my recommendation is to hire someone to sort this out.[/size]
    [size=2]

:beerchug: [/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• I am jogging using the axis +/- keys.
    I install KRC V5.4.14 , Mada KRC2\KR2210_2_SSCBS\FLOOR
    I use Robot for pickup glass ,so important the KUKA the correct movement is in the direction of the Cartesian system .
    :merci: please help me .

• I am jogging using the axis +/- keys.
    I install KRC V5.4.14 , Mada KRC2\KR2210_2_SSCBS\FLOOR
    I use Robot for pickup glass ,so important the KUKA the correct movement is in the direction of the Cartesian system .
    :merci: please help me .

i rest my case... :icon_frown:

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• 1. $ROBROOT is a system variable. variables have values. what is the value of this variable?
    2. how EXACTLY is the robot mounted?
    3. do you know about Cartesian coordinate systems? There are many but in this case you should stick with WORLD. Do you know where WORLD is and how is it oriented?
    4. no robot axes positions (joint positions) do not matter here.
    5. why don't you read and use search?

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners