LBR iiwa project syncronization issues

• Dear All,

I am trying to upload an iiwa project. This project will act as a server for matlab to communicate with the kuka controller. I got this from Matlab sunrise toolbox. However, when I try to synchronize the project to the controller, the sync fails, and I get an error that I don't know how to solve. The text of the dialogbox is as follows.

"The child nodes of catalog elements 'RootItem path="com.kuka/Project", usage=Topology, selection=1, Username: Project' and 'RootItem path="com.kuka/Project", usage=Topology, selection=1, Username: Project' are not compatible between the projects to be synchronized".

Does anyone of you have an idea how to deal with it?

Thanks.

• I had same issue. I had different versions of Sunrise Workbench on robot (1.14) and on my PC (1.11). I have upgraded it and changed install StationSetup.cat from my current project (TAB installation).

• Try installing the project configuration from "StationSetup.cat", before synchronizing the project.
    And as the previous user said, be sure to use the same versions of Sunrise on the robot and PC.

Advertising from our partners