Automatic Acknowledgement

• Good morning,
    KRC4 Compact / KR10R1100 / kss8.3.33
    Error : KSS01131: Ackn. Collision monitoring, axis A2.
    Question: Is there a way to automatically acknowledge the error message, then reset the program after a stop when torque is exceeded ?
    Our customer wants to eliminate any manual operation, is that possible ?

• Hi,
    As far as I know, there is no automatic way to acknowledge such error message. Robot thinks there is a collision and attention of an operator may be needed. The collision monitoring value of the affected axis can be adjusted in the robot program according to what it is doing in order to eliminate any manual operation.

• solution is NOT to acknowledge errors and pretend that there was no issue.
    solution is to FIX to problem so there are no issues and messages are not displayed.

this is what proper commissioning is all about and - it is MORE than just writing programs, it also includes mastering, entering correct loads, measuring tools and bases etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Davidina and Panic are both correct. There are certain errors which indicate the robot, tooling, or possibly even a person (who somehow got inside the cell) may be at physical risk (torque/collision errors, for example), and errors that indicate a safety hazard (RDC communication errors, for example).

These errors are deliberately designed to require a local hands-on, eyes-on acknowledgement and correction, as they are deemed too hazardous for remote handling.

If a robot operator desires their robots to operate without any manual interventions, then they must accept the cost and complexity of designing, integrating, and debugging their cell such that these errors occur only in the rarest of circumstances (hardware failure, for example). Attempting to "cheap out" by cheating and clearing these errors automatically will reduce the lifetime of the machinery at best, and create potential safety hazards at worst.

• Good Morning Guys,
    Thank you very much for your replies.
    Just to make things clear, I've modified $TORQMON_DEF[6]=40 ; in "$custom.dat", to force the robot to stop if a collision is detected, that's why I get this error. ( I can't increase the value 40 or my tool will be broken ). That's why I want an automatic acknowledgement of this error message. ( the presence of someone inside the cell is impossible during robot operation )

• [size=2px]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners