KRC4 cabinet windows is corrrupt!!!!!!!

• :help: :help: :help:

Hi there I'm new in the forum, so I'm seeking help for a controller KRC4, I had a few months since I use this cabinet, when I come back to reconnect the robot and turn it ON, the system does't go thru, it keep on the loading system screen, when I connect a monitor to the kuka pc it show me a blue screen with a error message, so I tried to reload an image that I have but when the reboot finish it keep me showing me the same screen, hope some one had an image that could share and see if the image that I load to the controller is not is the trouble.

thanks.....

• If you're certain that the image you loaded is reliable, then the most likely culprit is hardware. You're probably going to need to send the blue screen information to KUKA service.

You could try copying an image from a working robot onto this robot, as a test. This won't do any harm, and if it works, you should be able to fix the resulting errors by restoring your most recent Archive of the broken robot -- this should fix any mismatches between the hardware config, serial number data, etc.

• Hello

SOLVED

Just load another image from other robot en the problem gone,I did not know what was the cause for windows broke it, but it is solved, just needed another image to test that theory, thanks skyefire

Advertising from our partners