Calibration

• For some reason or another its not there.
    User level is "install"
    Ive lost points in my program that could be frame related, after a tooling malfunction it seems to have lost its x,y,z,w,p,r.

• Thank you. That helped me. Unfortunately i lost everything when i did that. Now it wont move in "world" "MOTN-023 in singularity" wont let me move, i have "joint" control. Nothing else. Im besides myself. Any help would be great. I also cant get it to move between two points with out that fault. Ive tried turning the controller on and off. Thinking the only thing left is to go factory reset.

• Did it actually calibrate? Also check your mastering. Since you have joint control, jog it to all your zero marks & see what the positional information is. Also check all your active alarms to make sure there isn't anything else especially pulse coder related.

• Thanks. I ended up mastering, and calibrated and reset pulse coder.Thats where my problem started. I think i will take it to a true 0 point re master. And see whats moved. Maybe i could save it. But yea cant jog in world only joint.

• I took everything to a "perch" lined up all tags to 0, remastered. I can jog in joint. Can not jog in world, as well as go to a point that i have taught. This is getting sticky.same "MOTN-023 in singularity"

Advertising from our partners