Shift + Speed Incrementing

• Hello all,

Right now I have a robot that increments 5%, 50%, 100%. I have others of the same exact robot that are incrementing 5%, 25%, 50%, 100%. I've looked between the robots from each cell and cannot find any difference in variables. I've got to be missing something. Running R30ib-Plus with V9.10P/04.

Thanks ahead of time!
    -Tom

• Currently that variable is set to 5. I've changed it to other numbers and not seeing a difference in the shift + speed increment. Is there a specific number to input in here to get this robot to increment 5%, 25%, 50%, 100%? That's my end goal, sorry I just realized I didn't put my end goal in the OP.

• Thank you for your input, but that is not what I am trying to achieve. I am trying to have my cells with single arm robots match my cells that are dual and triple arms. Only my single arm robot cells (for some odd reason) are not incrementing 5, 25, 50, 100, rather they are incrementing 5, 50, 100. I figured it would be as easy as changing a variable, but all the ones I've looked at that concern speed override are the same between all cells.

• The answers we gave you should be correct.

In order to change the speed by 25 in range 10-100

set variable $OVRD_RATE = 25

In order to change the speed by 25 in range 10-100 while holding SHIFT button

set variable $OVRD_RATE = 25 and $SHFTOV_ENB = 0

• Or you can customize SHIFT + %Speed button

Change Variable $OVRD_SETUP.$OVRD_NUM_S to how many "jumps" you want to have and than modify $OVRD_SETUP.$OVERRIDE_S[x] to "jumps" you want

$OVRD_NUM - without Shift

$OVRD_NUM_S - with Shift

In your case $OVRD_NUM might ne set to some value, when it's different than 0 it will ignore $OVRD_RATE

• Yes, that was it! I missed that one area when going through the variables. So, on the robot that was working as intended we have this:
    - $OVRD_SETUP.$OVRD_NUM_S was set to 6.
    - Under the details of $OVERRIDE_S from [1] to [10] -1, 0, 5, 25, 50, 100, -2, -2, -2, -2

And I understand that if I were to change $OVRD_SETUP.$OVRD_NUM_S to 7, that I could then use a seventh step if needed to add another Shift + %Speed (i.e. if I wanted to go from VFINE, FINE, 5%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%.

Thank you very much for the help and the explanation! Going into my notes for sure!!

Advertising from our partners