Error 0110 on DX100

• I have been dealing with the Error 0110 error for about 4 days. I was told to change out the EAXA board. Did that yesterday and the error is back. It only does this when the turn tabel is rotating. I slowed the speed to 80% and still doesnt help. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

• Are you getting error 0110 (turn on servo power) or Alarm 0110 (Communication....)?

Is the turn table an external axis controlled by the servo system or is it a separate drive? If it is an external axis it could be the EAXB card. This is the external axis control board that plugs into the EAXA.

You may have to call Yaskawa for service on this one.

Robodoc

• Thanks, It is the Error 0110 turn on servo power. The turn table is an external servo that is controlled by the servo pack. Yaskawa suggest replacing the entire servo pack and I am trying to avoid that due to the cost and not having a spare one in house. I will look at the EAXB board. I think I have a spare one of those. Thank you so much!!!

• If you are getting Error 0110 your servo power is not on when yoou are trying to move something. Servo power must be on (the green light must be solid, not flashing). Something is turning the servo power off or you have not turned the servo power on before you are telling the table to turn.

Robodoc

• The machine is in mid spin when the fault occurs so the servo is on. I changed out the EAXB board and I am still having issues. Guess I will change out the entire servo pack. Thanks for all your help! I REALLY appreciate it!!

• If this is an Error 0110 turn on servo power (shows up at bottom of screen and can be cleared by the CANCEL key) then something is killing servo power such as a light curtain, shock sensor, safeties, etc.. Something else such as an operator, plc, ladder, hmi, etc. is then giving the controller a START signal before the logic has turned on servo power or confirmed servo power is on.

If this an Alarm 0110 Communication (displayed on majority of the screen and is this case requires a reboot of the controller) then the troubleshooting is a different direction.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• While trouble shooting more. I found that the error on the teach pendant in the alarm section is much different. It says "Voltage Drop(Converter) Station 3. I checked all the light curtains and safety PLS and found no issues. My guess is I will have to change out the servo pack. I still dont think that is the problem yet because our night shift isnt having any issues. Only on days.

Advertising from our partners