RJ2 will not resume program in remote mode

• Have RJ2 with SpotTool. Trying to re-purpose as pick and place. I am able to start program remotely via RSR however if I remove the HOLD to pause program and re-apply it robot remains paused. There are no faults/errors displayed. Robot also does not have 'Config' page under Setup so have to access variables directly. Talked with Fanuc but they were not sure, need to check all variables .... but where to start. :wallbash:
    Any help would be appreciated.

• I am giving it another start signal.

From talking with the tech guy at Fanuc, he suspects that being that this robot has SpotTool and it orginally came from GM plant where they had a number of robots working together in a cell that they required the robot to move to a 'home' position after a hold because they didn't want it to resume and possibly collide with other robots. He felt there was some variable that needed to be changed but wasn't sure which one.

I get the same thing happening if the program is running and I toggle the STEP mode on the TP. When I take it out of STEP mode it remains paused.

• Do not have a Production Setup Screen or a Config Screen. :icon_frown:

I am not sure what system variables these screens modify either.

• Do not have $SHELL_CHK.

I have $SHELL_CFG, $SHELL_WRK

$SHELL.CFG;

.$JOB_BASE=0
    .$RSR_ENABLE[4] All set to FALSE
    .$NUM_RSR=[1]=TRUE, [2] thur [8]=FALSE
    .$RSR1_NAME='RSR'
    .$RSR8_NAME='RSR'
    .$JOB_ROOT='RSR'
    .$CONT_ONLY=FALSE
    .$USE_ABORT=TRUE
    .$RSR_ACKENBL=FALSE