R1 cell linking error

• Your screenshot shows an error in the module TM_BIB, which is located in the /R1/System directory. You'll need to get an error listing from this module. The only reason CELL shows an error is because it makes calls to TM_BIB.

• login as expert then inspect all folders under KRC:\R1
    look for any file that may have a red "X".
    you may attempt to recompile (saving file causes recompiling or moving them to other drive and then bringing back).
    if that does not work, check those files for specific errors...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I find two file with red "×" in system folder
    After i delet them, i dont have any error and robot is working
    Thank you for your reply

• then check the forum, similar solutions exist left and right...

or read pinned topic READ FIRST, start own thread, provide details....

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I understand thats why i have posted here i thought my problem is similar:)

i am kuka user last 20 days maybe and never had any experience before, so i am looking and reading much)

so goto TM_BIB and investigate.. to what i should take a look ?

• as mentioned before, read pinned topic READ FIRST.

then make a backup....

and then you can ask questions. this also requires that you post details relevant to your system. since your question is about software, post KSS version.

next locate offending module. normally TM_BIB.* should be in KRC:\R1\SYSTEM

each KSS should have own version of this module...

message says that there is a problem with that module.

so figure out what is wrong exactly, check for compilation errors and post the details here.

goal is to fix the file(s) or replace the module with known good copy which you should be able to find in the archive.

3) read 1 and 2

• Navigate to TM_BIB (you will need to log in as Expert or Admin to see the /System directory) and hilight it, the same as you did with GOGO in your screenshot. Hit View Err, just like you did to get the ErrorView window in your screenshot. The Show button in the bottom row will become usable, and jump your cursor to the location of the syntax error in the module.

Note: if the syntax error is hidden inside a Fold, you may need to Open all the folds and go back to the ErrorView and use the Show button again. That's one of the KUKA HMI's annoying quirks.

The "Linking error" means that the program GOGO may contain no syntax errors, but is making calls to a module that does contain syntax errors (as shown by the message in your screen shot). Linking errors can also be cause by calls to modules that do not exist.

Since TM_BIB is part of the Torque Monitoring system of the robot (hence the TM_ name), I assume that you have programmed some movements in GOGO that have Torque Monitoring/Collision Detection turned on?

• Looks like i have missing this file at all TM USERACTION , i know that is some stupid questions and might be asked many times but that is what iti is:) only experience i have build machines based on mach3

so maybe u have any idea?

• Hola comunidad

Por favor necesito su ayuda, tengo el mismo problema que tubo el usuario Guram Zhamierashvili en la fecha 19 de abril de 2021 respecto a la perdida del archivo TM USERACTION.

Por ende el Administrador dio la solucion en la fecha 26 de abril de 2021 y agrega que debo

Volcar el módulo en /R1/Program.

Mi problema es que no entiendo el termino volcar ya que hablo español y el termino volcar no lo tengo muy claro.

Ayudeme explicando que debo hacer... no se si debo copiar y pegar los archivos al sistema o importar carpeta con los archivos al sistema, me pueden ayudar con los pasos a seguir para volcar el archivo y no cometer ningun error.

• Simply copy and paste it using KUKA HMI. If you are afraid to corrupt anything take a backup before doing this. Archive or Image depending on how frightened you are.

Btw. you can use tools like deepl.com to translate.

Fubini

Advertising from our partners