R-30ia Program Load Issues

• Looking for some help with two separate issues on two separate R-30ia controllers.

Robot 1:

I am able to perform an "All of the Above" backup with a 16GB USB in UT1. When I try installing this into the USB on the controller I get the message "Accessing Device" and the controller freezes and power has to be cycled before I have any functionality again. That said, I cannot load a .TP file from the USB onto the controller. When I go to set the directory no loadable files appear. Could this be caused by the USB itself. I didn't have time today to try another USB.

Robot 2:

I am able to perform an "All of the Above" backup with a 16GB USB in UD1. However, I am still not able to load from the USB to the controller. I am able to set the directory and device (UD1) and see the .TP that I'm trying to load. After trying to load I'm prompted that the .TP is already loaded (which it isn't) and asked if I want to overwrite (I choose yes) but I'm still not seeing this file appear on the controller. I feel like I'm missing something stupid here, relatively new to R-30, but have experience with RJ-2 & 3. Process of backup/load seems to be the same just the devices have changed.

Advertising from our partners