What is DSQC 237?

• Looking through the equipment needed for my m2000 s4C+, to add an external axis. Here's the screen snip that ABB sent of the options and necessary equipment.

What is ABB CIRCUIT BOARD MODULE DSQC 237? Haven't found it in the wiring diagram, nor in the cabinet.

I'm trying to install option 393, would RobInstall clearly say "393 external axis" or something, or do I have the correct option because I am installing DC2 + GT?

• Your key says DC2 + GT, (which is what you need for 393) that's to install the DC2 (more powerful DC link) and a 2-axis GT drive (1 x G and 1 x T).

I don't remember (I'll check some older drawings) but the DSQC237 appears to be just two capacitors so my guess is that it's either linked to the enable signal or brake release....

Edited once, last by SAABoholic ().

• I agree, they're for limit switches. Not used on my setup, just a regular turntable.

I thought I had everything I needed for that option 393 (DC2 + GT), basically I have the guts but not the title, just because it doesn't say 393.

On to cfg files. Thanks for the help!

Advertising from our partners