Renault FANUC standard (Alliaz / Alliance)

• Hi all,

I need examples and documentation of the newest Renault FANUC standard. If I recall correctly, is called Allianz (or Alliance).

If someone have this material and can send it to me, It would be great.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi, all!

So, I've put my hands at one Renault FANUC backup (All of above), and found some custom instructions inside the pograms, for example.

CALL ORD_API('0010101000000000','0000000000000000') ;

CALL EVT_API('0010000000000000','0000000000000000') ;

Thesse instructions resemble the ones from ABB with PROMIA standard.

But...

I created a cell in RoboGuide with this backup, and I didn't found theese instructions, anywhere in the menus.

I've tried CALL > KAREl progs, and didn't found nothing.

Is there any other stuff that need to load in the virtual robot, to make it work?

An special FRVRC? Some KAREL libraries?

• Yep!

What intrigued me is the backup was took from a running system, and looking at orderfil.dat and backdate.dt, the robot has few options, and no special option related to Renault, as far I can see.

I think in this case, theese instructions are less FRVRC and more Karel programs, that probably don'come whit AoA backup.

But I will investigate more :icon_smile:

• Bidzej, I understand the software is customized.

I only want to know what is necessary to make this particular customization (Renault) work properly on RoboGuide.

A Karel program is easy to obtain, if You have access to a real robot running that software.

A special FRVRC is more difficult, since You need to ask for it to FANUC or the automaker itself, besides the fact that theese custom FRVRC are a little bit trickier to run.

In GM and VW, for example, You really need and special FRVRC. When You try to create a RoboGuide cell from a backup and don't have that FRVRC installed, RoboGuide complains about the missing FRVRC and don't let You create the new cell.

In the Renault case, I was able to create the cell with no hassles.

This is the reason I think the "so called customisation" is only a bunch of Karel programs.

• quite easy to check: go to MENU - STATU - VERSION ID and check the version of the Root software. Then compare it to your installed FRVRCs and you'll know.
    In VW for example, the version is 8.23 and this does not come among standard FRVRCs of Roboguide.

• I also want to study some standards for robots. Could you tell me which website I downloaded these from。Thank you

• CALL ORD_API('0010101000000000','0000000000000000') ;
    Ordres (Orders) Robot to Line PLC information

CALL EVT_API('0010000000000000','0000000000000000') ;
    Evenements(Events) Line PLC to Robot information

These interfaces called Fanuc Scube and functions as declared in Karel for Renault. You can't get these interface from Fanuc without Renault authorization. Because it is licenced to Renault and Fanuc can't distribute to third part customers. If you want to use robot without Renault interface you can load image from other robot (Standart software) or you can get support from Fanuc for standart software installation.

Advertising from our partners