Problems with loading programs

• I have robot KCP2, and made few monthes ago some programs for it and it worked. Now I also want to do some job with it, but it doesn't want to load my programs, made in Powermill.
    It gives me such error:

Code
    Double declaration Object " S_GUN_NR" already exists. (Module C:\KRC\Roboter\TEMPLATE\GUN_SERVICE.KFD, row 16, definition: Global

In errorview I see error 2324, col 8 line 2 for file "pr1_ch12bv.src" (Or it could be possible also pr1_ch12bv.dat).
    I add them and other files to archive. I also add GUN_SERVICE.KFD as txt file.

• from what i can see the following is wrong in the KFD file:

you declared a variable 2 times with the same name

Code
    DECL PARAM [b]S_GUN_NR[/b]={VALUE {NUMBER: min 1, max 2, AUTOLIMIT TRUE},shortname[] "Gun=", shortcut[] "Gun", USERMODE 0}
    ;bei mehreren Zangen
    DECL PARAM [b]S_GUN_NR[/b]={VALUE {NUMBER: min 1, max 2, AUTOLIMIT FALSE},shortname[] "Gun=", shortcut[] "Gun", USERMODE 0}

try and delete on of these lines and see if it helps

Kind regards,
    Nomad

• I've commented that line and after that I don't see that message. But there are another errors:
    HPU /R1/<my filename> 1 compilation error
    there are few files and all with errors: custom, test1, all in that folder.

When I try to open my file, I receive:
    Line 2, Col. 8, Error 2324, Dual declaration.

• "Dual declaration" means that you have 2 (or more) Global variables declared with the same name. Each one of those errors points you to the file, and line, where the extra DECL is. You will have to chase down each one and determine how you want to handle the duplicates.

• you have same variable declared in both MAIN.SRC and MAIN.DAT
    it is integer variable SPEED_1
    just delete one of the two declarations. in fact, why not just delete the DAT file, has no use here other than creating mentioned conflict

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Already delated, as before read your topic.
    Thanks, Panic Mode, a lot.
    Now programs are starts to run. :dance2:

I also wonder, why I have word <INT> (from powermill jenerated program), and if I create module of program, than all words complitly are in red colors? But program is run.

• I didn't see that problem with IN Speed_1, because to see changes in the program, I need to to restart PC of KUKA bt not only turn off/on supply. Only ater that KUKA saw changes.

Doess any body know know how to make reboot from KUKA screen? I didn't found it in meny, even from Expert mode.

• ... there is NO need to reboot...

just use kuka HMI to copy files and paste them in KRC:\R1\Programs
    if you are transferring more than one module, they need to be transferred in order so that no dependencies are missing.

alternatively copy them in bulk and when transfer is complete (and all dependencies are available), transfer again or recompile modules that have red "X".

to force recompile, login as expert, open file and modify it (editor needs to see that "there was a change"). for example add space character (and remove it if you like). then save "change".

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners