KRC2 external screen

• Hi guys,

I'm stuck here with an old KUKA KR360 KRC2 from 2003, runing on Win95.

I set the external monitor display going to the Win display settings, and put it on both KCP and external monitor. This works perfectly fine.

The problem here is that whenever I reboot my robot, it doesn't keep that in memory, and I have to go back to the settings and do the procedure once more.

Is there a way I can force that setting to be kept in memory ?

Thanks for everything,

JPHerbute

• Switch to Expert or Administrator mode, both should have "kuka" as the default password.
    If that fails, try editing the registry manually.

Winkey+R, run 'regedit', look for either this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Chips\Device0]

Or this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Video\{1D463511-CE9C-4ED6-BF8E-DA9D988357A0}\0000]

Set "DisplayFlags" to 3 (3 is KCP+Monitor). The image on your pendant can degrade in quality.

• or login as expert
    minimize HMI
    right click on window desktop and change display settings to LCD+CRT

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by SkyeFire ().

• Thanks for your answers guys.

The problem is I don't have any of these entries in the registry ...

I'm aware of the procedure to switch to dual monitor, but the fact is that this particular setting isn't kept in memory on reboot.

• If no registry setting exists that mentions "DisplayFlags", something is very wrong with your controller, and you might require a clean re-install.
    See if you can install the driver for KVGA again, perhaps that can fix it.

Image your drive with CloneZilla(full "dd" clone, not partitions) before you do that if you decide to try, to have a complete backup.

• If no registry setting exists that mentions "DisplayFlags", something is very wrong with your controller, and you might require a clean re-install.
    See if you can install the driver for KVGA again, perhaps that can fix it.

Image your drive with CloneZilla(full "dd" clone, not partitions) before you do that if you decide to try, to have a complete backup.

May I ask were the KVGA driver is located and how I can reinstall them?

Advertising from our partners