kawasaki error w1032

• hi Guys

i faced one error in Kawasaki robot RD80 - E controller

w1032 cannot move straight - the flange faces direction of upper sphere

it has been appeared after changing servo motor for one joint

it has been appeared after changing servo motor for one joint

Servo for jt3 and jt4

2 Servo's or 1?..................

Did you re-zero with robot in postures as attached?
    - Check 2 images at bottom for JT3 scribe line alignment for 0 degree and for JT5 scribe line alignment.
    - Did you re-zero JT4 when JT5 is also aligned, if not align JT5 then repeat re-zero for JT4.

• I am relay sorry there was misunderstanding
    Actually 2 servo motors have been changed jt3,jt4
    And robot doesn't move in teach mode in order to make zeroing , once you try to move that warning will appear.

Appreciate your cooperation

• Hmmm.....I am still confused....

So no zeroing has been carried out, only physical motor change and robot cannot move now?
    - Very strange why 2 motors have failed.....

When in Teach Mode - Select Joint Interpolation, this should allow individual Joint motion without error.
    Usually when motors are replaced, the reported joint angle from the new encoder is outside of the robots software limits and can only be moved in one direction only.

So to get around, reset encoder rotation value to temp 0 degrees for ONLY Joints which require re-zeroing.

Goto Aux 050103:
    Set ONLY No.3 Joint to 0 and enter.
    Set ONLY No. 4 Joint to 0 and enter.

You should then be able to use Teach Mode (Joint Interpolation) to align scribe lines freely without error.

Then:
    Aux 050103 again:

Then:
    Aux 050101

Check axis Data monitor screen for JT3 and JT4 - they should display 0.000 degrees and re-zeroing is complete.

• Thanks again for your cooperation.

Absolutely right, i did temporary zeroing in actual position in order to move the joints, and after choosing teach mode and joint coordinate its start moving , but all joints will move little then pop up error message E6010 (out of XYZ moving area limit) and when you reset it , you can move it again littel before error appears

• I am planning to make correct zeroing for all joints but still l am confused why all joints have error, i was expecting error while moving jt3 and jt4 because i did temporary zeroing for it .
    But now even if i move jt1 it will move lettel then error. E6010

• E6010 relates to the XYZ limit that the integrator or someone has set in the Controller to prevent collisions (Dedicated Zone/Cube).

Goto Aux 0518 Moving Area XYZ Limits
    - Note down the values in Upper and Lower fields and set all to 0.

This should allow free motion, carry out motion and re-zeroing, check and confirm, then return robot to normal operating posture and return to Aux 0518 and re-enter values again.

Advertising from our partners