DX100 Ethernet function

• Hello everyone,

does someone here know how to activate ethernet function for dx100 controllers ?

When I enter maintenance mode and enter in network function the device says "NOT USED" instead of ethernet.

• Hi ,

you need to be connected to the ethernet card in the DX100, for configur the size of out network
    use the app ipconfig ( disable your antivirus) , connect your computer to the DX100 ethernet card , "scan" and configure your card , size of your I/0 and name of your robot , the name is important if you have to declare it for the PLC .
    When i'ts done you have set up the ladder part , and don' forget the ethernet safety to enable.
    I hope it's help you

• Hello, thanks for the input. I solved the issue. The ethernet function was set to "not used".

can you please tell me how did you change the ethernet function from not used to use? I have now the same problem with DX100 controller.

Many thanks!

• Is Ethernet turned on your controller? On this controller Ethernet is a paid option. Contact your Yaskawa representative if it is not.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• With the newer ones sometimes you can talk them into turning things on for free especially if it's something that should be standard like system job.

yes, that is true. They already did it for me for free. I just sent them the All.PRM file and they activated the Ethernet function.

Advertising from our partners