How does the stopmess struc work?

• Hi all,

My Expert programming manual for KSS 5.2 says in section 4.5 (confirming messages) quite some things about a STOPMESS structure that can be filled with the MBX_REC function. However, it is not explained how the code works. The STOPMESS structure apparently has a GRO, STATE and CONFNO part. What are they?

The thing is, I would like to autoconfirm certain messages (for example, acknowledge operator safety), but not others. As I don't understand the example, I can't modify it accordingly.

Many thanks for your help!

• I just found something on the german robotforum: https://www.roboterforum.de/ro…trukturtyp-stopmess/1182/

STRUC STOPMESS INT CONFNO,GRO,MESSNO,STATE,CAUSE_T CAUSE;CONFNO = QUITTUNGSNUMMER, GRO = MELDUNGSGRUPPE, MESSNO = MELDUNGSNUMMER, STATE = STATUS,CAUSE = VERURSACHER

This already sheds more light on the example, but still I have some questions. What would be the difference between CONFNO and MESSNO? Does the latter correspond to the message numbers in the KCP message overview? What kind of message groups are there? What states can the messages have?

Anyone any clue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

• Okay, I'm posting this for future reference, for anyone having this same problem.

This only confirms the following messages with the error codes mentioned, but only when with the mode key at 'Automatic External'
    1200: Acknowledge Emergency Stop
    1210: Acknowledge General Motion Enable
    1212: Acknowledge Operator Safety
    1223: Acknwledge Undervoltage
    3024: Quit Local Protective Stop

Edited once, last by ktmf ().

Advertising from our partners