Where can I download RSI VisualShell?

• Hello!
    Perhaps someone has a link to download the RSI Visual Shell? I understand that it comes with RSI, but I can not get it in this way.
    Thank you.

• that is not part of RSI. everything you need for RSI is on D:\Tech_Opt under RSI folder
    i don't know what that product is (yet) but be careful. if it is a commercial product, asking for downloads is in direct violation of forum rules.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Sorry to hijack the thread, but for those of us which has the RSI Visual files (under D:\KUKA_OPT\ROBOTSENSORINTERFACE\RSIVisual), how do we download the files from the controller?

I'm only able to access the C:\ drive using WorkVisual, and the abovementioned folder is not copyable on the teach pad.

• one simple way is to copy them using Windows Explorer (first login as Expert and minimize HMI).
    another option is to use network and share D:\

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

For those wondering how to minimize the HMI, you have to open the main menu and go to Start-up -> Service -> Minimize HMI at the bottom. I had to look around myself as it wasn't obvious.
    I did this by connecting a monitor to the KRC, but it's possible on the teaching pendant as well. Copied the files to a USB stick.

Advertising from our partners