"Check Position Error"

• Hi everyone,

So I was writing a program and when I went to play it, an Error message came up and said "Position Not Checked"
    Tried to reboot controller and turn off power supply and still get the message when trying to play back.
    Made a totally different program and it gives me the same error.

Please help!

Thank you :smiling_face: :help:

• Please go to ROBOT,SECOND HOME POSITION, , press FWD key and when robot stop press 'data' and 'confirm'(in up left corner).If You have a positioners or external axis from touch button page ,You have to select it and do for every axis.

• It is for DX 200 controller and works with all controllers. When You power off the robot or You have a power loss and some times You can move with a hand a T axis. When DX started a difference between DX position data and current position data is occurred and massage 'check position data' appear .

• Hi everyone

help me: YASNAC XRC UP50 Cannot run automatically EROR code 0380: Location confirmation operation has not been performed, Press reset and it will appear like this: Please check your location [R1]

• Hi everyone

help me: YASNAC XRC UP50 Cannot run automatically EROR code 0380: Location confirmation operation has not been performed, Press reset and it will appear like this: Please check your location [R1]

In teach, from the TOP MENU, go to ROBOT. Press Select. Cursor to SECOND HOME POSITION. Press Select. With servos on, press and hold the FWD key. When the difference column is all 0s AREA key to the Menu Area to Data. Press Select. In the drop down Select on CONFIRM HOME POSITION.

If you have a positioners or multiple robots on the controller use the PAGE key to get to the correct piece of hardware.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners