Is there any free software or trial version for kuka robots offline programming?

• there are free products like OrangeEdit and WorkVisual but they are not simulators.

There is (was) a trial of OfficeLite in this forum section.

you can request SimPro trial from Kuka

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi there,

If you are like me and you don't want to have to ask anything at first and you want a quick solution to your situation, you can download the free trial version of RoboDK on their website.
    You will have a 30 days license no question asked. (You can even by pass the "Contact form" by reloading the page at the right time, hehe.)

If you like it but 30 days is not enough, you can contact them and they will send you another 30 days fully unlock evaluation license. (It's what they did for me.)

I'm still using it for my Kuka robots and I'm pretty happy honestly.

• Dudee. you saved my ass, thank you! RoboDk interface looks kinda outdated but it is really easy to work with and has a lot of variety of a lot of robot brands.

Definetly using it, thank you man

• You're welcome man.

I know that the interface is not really "2019", but in the end it works pretty fine.
    RoboDK is my go to for a couple of months now and I don't understand why other similar software are often 10 times more expensive.

Good luck with your programming.

Advertising from our partners