Dual Arm DCS

• Hello,
    I need to make DCS for Fanuc R30iB Dual Arm. At the begining I need to make User model to cover my FlexGun. The thing is that I do not know how to cover both Flex Gun. I can cover FlexGun from Robot 1, and no matter what I do the second User Model is connected to the first robot instead of second one.
    I need some directions in here.
    Thanks.

• Edit: Gave SimonPL the wrong info, edited the post for the correct info. I thought you could assign the same user model to multiple groups.

User models are independent of groups, but you cannot attach the same user model to multiple groups. You have to create separate DCS zones and user models on a group by group basis.

Are you setting the group in your DCS setup?

TRACKER_G2 LINE 0 \T2\ ABORTED\\\\G1\\\\S/TOOL\\\\\\
    DCS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 0i0
    Cartesian position check 1/14
    No. 2 Status:SAFE
    1 Comment: [***********************]
    2 Enable/Disable: ENABLE
    3 Method(Safe side):Diagonal(IN)
    4 Group: 2
    5 Target model 1: -1
    6 Target model 2: 2
    7 Target model 3: 0
    (0:Disable,-1:Robot,-2:Tool)
    8 User frame: 0
    Position(mm):
    Current Point 1 Point 2
    9 X 1945.4 4601.0 -2682.0
    10 Y 0.0 -2568.0 4086.0
    11 Z 1095.0 4626.0 -1800.0
    12 Stop type: Power-Off stop
    13 disabling input: ---[ 0: ]
    14 Use Stop Position Prediction: Yes

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

Edited once, last by Nation ().

• Thanks for help. I found it, but from what I can see there is no possibility to use the same User Model for more then one CPC. When I tried I got information that User Model is used by another group. I had to do separate user model and separate CPC for each robot. It is pretty lame, because now I have two robots but still only 1000 process factor point.

• Crap, you are right. I just tested it out myself, and it just forces you back to the menu to change it when you try to apply the changes. Sorry for the misinformation.

Check out the Fanuc position converter I wrote here! Now open source!

Check out my example Fanuc Ethernet/IP Explicit Messaging program here!

Advertising from our partners