KSS26024 Ackn. Max. following error exceeded

• Hi All,

KR C4 / KR60HA &DKP400

I had the following error popup

KSS26024 Ackn. Max. following error exceeded

Kuka support asked me for the KRCdiag and the following to say

the project contains no DKP400.
    Please configure your project like the one called "26-03-13PI" and activate it on the controller.

This seems a bit weird because the robot has been running with that project for +/- a year. But I nevertheless did what was suggested.
    With new project the error persists as soon as I run a program that moves the table.
    It is now after business hours (no free support) I plan to call back tomorrow but in the mean time wanted to see if anybody has seen this error or know what might cause it.
    Hardware or software? Any suggestions in debugging this would be appreciated

• following error means axis cannot move. either there is mechanical obstacle preventing travel or motor cannot turn for some other reason (missing connection to one of phases or brake is on etc.)

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• The KRCDiag issue sounds very strange. Has anyone tampered with this robot recently? Normally, the only way this could happen would be if someone created a new project, or activated a project that lacked the DKP. You could try activating the "26-03-13PI" project and see if that resolves the issue.

Do you have regular backups of this robot over time? Checking one from when the robot was most recently running correctly, against a fresh one that post-dates this error, could show something.

• Panic Mode thank you for your comment, it confirmed my suspicion it was a hardware problem
    Because I was pressed for time I ended up switching out the DKP400 with the one from another robot, error cleared immediately so it would seem to be a hardware issue.
    Haven't had the time to go back and figure out exactly what was wrong with the positioner, I will update this topic when I do.
    I have attached the image from KUKA with the official explanation of the error for future reference.

• Hey, my friends:

I have encountered the same problem now, the system version: KRC4 8.3.34, robot model: KR6R700 FLR, error code: KSS26024 confirmed the maximum error (A3) exceeded, in normal use, occasionally this problem occurs, in motion Any path in the range will appear, not a fixed position, this is a problem, I am confused, please help guide! thank,my friends :help:

Life-long learning<br /><br />Best Regards

Advertising from our partners