How do you think about the development trend of machine vision industry?

• Good day,all :uglyhammer2:

Today I have see an article named "The development trend of machine vision industry will be more than $19 billion 200 million in the global market".

In this article, it shows that the development trend of machine vision industry will be more than $19 billion 200 million in the global market.
    According to the data of machine vision industry development prospects and investment forecast analysis released by foresight Industry Research Institute, the market scale of global machine vision system reached 11 in 2002. 300 million dollars, the global machine vision market in 2016 is about $6 billion 200 million, and the average annual growth rate of the 2002-2016 year market is about 12%. What's more,according to foreign research institutions--Markets and Markets, the global market will reach 12 billion 500 million dollars by 2020. By the end of 2025, the global market will exceed 19 billion 200 million dollars, and machine vision will have huge space in the future. The detail you can see this article,the article link is given below: https://my-robot-news.blogspot…nd-of-machine-vision.html.

I'm agree that the machine vision technology has been widely used, the machine vision products are diversified, and the machine vision technology is also increasing. But in China, due to the popularization of machine vision products and the popularization of technology in recent years, it has just started, so it has not been widely used, and the comprehensive development needs further improvement.

And I woul like to ask that how do you think about this article?

Advertising from our partners