Password file

• Hello all,

i'm looking to change configuration of level for different user of robots. I've downloaded all files from robot with PASS sing included. i did found:

PASSCFG.DG
    SYSPASS.SV
    SYSPASS.VA

i looking for a xml file containing configuration password but i'm not available to find this.

Im interested to change Operator level to allow this user to edit PMC, and lock all select and edit function.

anyone could help me?

thanks

• For the XML file, you need to create one and import it from the Password menu. I attached one as an example (remove the .doc extension to use it).
    You will need to find the sp_id and scrn_id of the menu you are looking for though.

Thanks i will check. In fact on user manual i find the chapter but i don't understand how set-up every function i need to block or allow.
    And where i can find or do this screen is of menu etc

Edited once, last by MUNIACO ().

• For the XML file, you need to create one and import it from the Password menu. I attached one as an example (remove the .doc extension to use it).
    You will need to find the sp_id and scrn_id of the menu you are looking for though.

When creating the XML file do I need to populate every option or can I just create one line of code for the the one I want?

SCREEN level="0" sp_id="20" scrn_id="9" access="0"

This is the only one I want to remove from the operator level.

• guys just reply here to not open another post. if i want to export default configuration, i can import an empty xml file, and the export it? or importing a empty file i will erase the real configuration of password?

still no one xml was creaated or imported.

• The export function will only export the last xml file imported into that robot, not the defaults. If you have loaded an xml file, then create a blank xml file called password.xml and then do an export and it will overwrite it with the currently loaded xml file. If you have never loaded an xml file, i do not believe there is a way to extract an xml file of the default configuration.

• Hello,

I want to edit the teach pendent to always start in quick menu and set the button <SETTUP> to have 0 access to the operator. I know that I have to import the password.xml but how do i do that? Do i have to download the robots backup and from the back up add the password.xml? If is not like that please let me know how to make this configurations im a little lost. I went to the web browser and the password configuration doesnt let me change nothing in the PASSCFG.DG.

Thank yuo for your time in advance.

Advertising from our partners