MotoSim: cheat sheet?

• I saw a YouTube video where a guy used a cheat sheet to setup the positioner while initiating the controller. It showed everything from Axis Rotation to Servo Amplifier for several positioners (the AWIV6200SL is what I'm looking for) and their setup values. I saw a Yaskawa CD number but couldn't make it out. Does anyone know where this could be available?

*Sorry for the newbie question. I was starting a new cell at home and realized my documentation to my Arc Worlds didn't give any of these values.

• Hello, please post the link of the video.
    If you need to configure manually the servo rotation and amplifier go to the maintenance mode.
    NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THESE DATA IN A REAL CONTROLLER. :yesyesyes:

Rafael Schroer

Motoman & ABB OLP Programmer

• Hello, please post the link of the video.
    If you need to configure manually the servo rotation and amplifier go to the maintenance mode.
    NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THESE DATA IN A REAL CONTROLLER. :yesyesyes:

Here's a link to the video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello, The sheet is a internal documento of Yaskawa.
    Is the work instruction to assemble the real positioner.
    If you need the data for your positioner, please contact the yaskawa representative.
    I hope it helped you.

Rafael Schroer

Motoman & ABB OLP Programmer

Advertising from our partners