Modify menu offsets

• Hi guys,

Sorry for my English.

A have two questions:

At work the developer create a menu web-based, that I can access pushing 5 second Blue button. With this menu I can change some offsets in a user-friendly way. My question is how I can create a menu like this for others offsets I want to add?
    And in a second robot he creates the same menu but I'm not available to change the value, but it's showed if I go to DATA, REGISTER and modify this by this way.

I've looking for this page or menu in: SELECT>ALL PROGRAMS but is not here.

Thanks

• I assume this menu is on the Teach Pendant and NOT an external HMI and if that is the case then you need to refer to the iPendant Customization Guide.
    This guide explains how to create custom screens like the one you are describing.

• Look for a file named usrhmifl.stm (containing standard TP-HMI screen) and other .stm files - they're basically html code using some ActiveX controls designed by Fanuc to access different elements in the controller (like registers or IOs).
    The easiest way to change them is via FrontPage / SharePoint Designer 2003, but you have to have these ActiveX controls installed on your PC (they come as a standard with RoboGuide, but can also be separately obtained from Fanuc I think)

• How do you add pushbuttons onto a teach pendant? Didn't know you could even do this. These buttons can replicated the DIO or robot I/O screen? Occasionally our setups have to toggle a machine ready signal or clamp/unclamp on the robot, but having a screen with some common buttons on it would be excellent. How can I go about doing this? Do I need to order a special software package to do this?

Thanks.

• Look for a file named usrhmifl.stm (containing standard TP-HMI screen) and other .stm files - they're basically html code using some ActiveX controls designed by Fanuc to access different elements in the controller (like registers or IOs).
    The easiest way to change them is via FrontPage / SharePoint Designer 2003, but you have to have these ActiveX controls installed on your PC (they come as a standard with RoboGuide, but can also be separately obtained from Fanuc I think)r

Thabks for reply.
    How i can backup usrhmifl.stm to my usbpen drive?

Advertising from our partners