problem with the robot speed

• so hi evry one im an operatore on 6 robots fanuc and i have 2 problems with them

--- 1---- even on 100% of speed the robot looks slow im asking if i can edit the speed without tutching the rasing programe only with using the teatch pendent

---2---- when i press the stop or hold key the robot dont stop imidiatly he stay moving on slow speed for a good distance and that may cause problome nad same thing can i resoulve that only with the teach pendent

and thank you

• Good. Thank you.
    1) The green box at the upper right of the Teach Pendant (TP) display is an override speed for servo motor motion, and should be at 100 % for Production.
    Now consider the following position instructions, as may be viewed after pressing the EDIT key while the robot arm is moving...

17: J P[4] 60% CNT 100
    18: J P[5] 100% CNT100
    19: L P[6] 1700 mm/sec FINE
    20: L P[7] 2000 mm/sec CNT 50

Lines 17: and 19: specify and request a speed lower than what your robot is capable of.
    Lines 18: and 20: specify and request the maximum speed that your robot is capable of.
    The % number in the green box (hopefully 100%) is a multiplier against the speeds specified in your individual position instructions.

The maximum speed for a J move is 100%
    The maximum speed for an L move is, usually, 2000 mm per second

Item -1) Do your individual position instructions, as viewed in the EDIT window, specify a high speed?

Item -2) Pressing the HOLD key should not cause a rapid stop, as an Emergency E-Stop would.
    Pressing the HOLD key will cause a Controlled Stop, and that is right that a Controlled Stop should move some distance before stopping, and upon dynamic motor braking, and not the sudden engagement of mechanical brakes.

I hope I have understood your question properly and have not spoken below your intelligence. Such will never be my intention.

• You can EDIT your program in the background
    Press SELECT and find BCKEDT at to the top of the listed programs
    select BCKEDT (ENTER)
    Then choose the program to modify and press enter
    You will see the EDIT screen but can not touch up points
    Here you can modify your speeds while your program is running

Be conservative, and increase the speed values gradually

After editing select end of edit in the edit commands, that will make the changes effective next cycle

This is how I gradually adjust the speed of robots
    I started with conservative speeds and gradually speed them up

Check your movements terminations
    With FINE termination robot slows down to PAUSE exactly at the programmed position
    With CNT robots does not PAUSE,it blends instead the motions and pass only near the programmed point

Again be conservative, increase the CNT value only on air moves
    Specially if the robot moves around tooling, the CNT values ensure that the robot path deviates enough clear the tooling
    If you increase to much CNT, robot would start to take short cuts along the path

Edited once, last by robotero ().

• I think changing speeds in back edit is one thing, but changing from a fine to cnt is something that should be tested manually first also be sure the point isn't fine because the robot is clearing an area or a zone.
    Just my opinion

Advertising from our partners