Creating Image of HDD on netwrok drive

• Version]
    Version=V8.3.20

Hi All
    My system is KRC4 and version is mentioned above.
    If I want to create Image of HDD on network drive then how can I Verify that My system settings are ok for this purpose.
    What will be the process on KRCConfigurator to create path of network drive.

• KRCConfigurator is used to adjust some system settings. An example is archive/backup path on older KSS versions (before KRC4). On KRC4 this is done in Menu>Start-up>Robot Data (for archive) or
    Menu>File>Backup manager ... (for periodic backups)

none of them are HDD images.

To learn more about making image of the HDD/SDD read manual for USB recovery stick (manual is on the stick itself).

What is KSRConfigurator?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• KSR_Configurator is the program on the KSR USB stick that allows you to configure what the KSR stick does when you boot the robot with the stick installed.

Part of the config is to set up network paths for saving the image, rather than saving it to the stick. The OP's question was a bit incoherent, but this is my best guess as to what they were referring to.

• Sir,
    You are right, I was actually asking for KSR_Configurator in the USB Stick.
    Normally,when we create HDD image (.wim) files, they are stored in the USB Srick.

I was asking, If I want to store these files directly in my laptop/PG
    There is an option in configurator which is storing on network drive.
    Can you please guide me how can I make settings in it to save Image directly in my PG which is conneted to the system via network.

• KSR config must be provided a valid network path, username, and password to gain write access to an SMB shared folder that is available on the network.

Best way to work out the settings is to connect a keyboard and mouse to the robot and use Interactive Mode until you have it working correctly, then add those settings to the KSR's "silent" mode.

• also, this is explained in manual that is on USB recovery stick (just saying).
    screens and menu structure look different depending on stick version.
    as mentioned, older sticks could be updated.
    newer software also allows collecting image of one partition at a time if needed (can be handy when free space on USB stick is insufficient).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners