S4C+ RobInstall

• Hello Everyone,
    Can anyone tell me How to rebuild image on the S4C+ controller?Also it's very helpful if you give me some of the manuals for IRB 1400 M2000 and for IRB2400 M2000.
    Thanks

• I have back up and keystring but I dont have the robinstall.And I dont have the CD containing that software.Is that any way I can get it from somewhere?

• Usually ABB can provide you a link to download the software and that should include RobInstall.
    Using a text editor (I use WordPad), look at the backinfo.txt file in your backup and see what revision level your backup is.
    Be specific with ABB if you want to keep the same revision level, they usually default to the latest revision, rev.127 (3HAC6811-2.27).
    Changing the revision level can cause issues when restoring a previous backup unless you follow some rules. Let us know when you get that far if you need help.

• Thank You Skooter and Lemster68,
    I have system with this version 3HAC6811-1.94.1 001 System Pack 4.0.Can you help me with this one?Its a really helpful if anyone can send me the link .Thanks

• This should be a free tech support call to ABB if you plan to download the software from a link they will provide to you. If you can't download it for some reason, they will charge for a hard copy if you want that.
    You may need send them a compressed (zipped) backup.
    Let them know you currently don't have RobInstall to make sure they address that too.

It looks like the software you have/had is BaseWare 4.0 Rev 94.

• Hhi Everyone!
    I asked help from ABB,But I haven't Heard back from them.It is really helpful if anyone can provide me the copy of the Robinstall.
    thanks

• Hello Lemster68
    could you send me also a link to this software please
    If I send you my email
    Very need help!

thank you in advance

• Hi there Lemster 68

We’re in possession of a abb irb 6400 r 200 2,8 With s4c controller. We want to replace the harddisk and Do some refurbishment on the electronics we also want to rebuild the image of our system. Can you help us with the robinstall software. We would be for ever grateful!! Regards Marcel

• Thanx for the fast reply guys!! To Lemster in case the mediapool is empty, what would be the way forward to get it the media pool filled with the proper firmware (do we need this from abb. Thanx BLACK and indeed we want to replace it for the cf and ide adapter. Looks like a good investment comparing it to the older older ssd. Hope we can extend the life of our robot for a few more years and create some cool projects with it. Thanx for the good luck wishes…!

• If RW4.0.127 provided by Black is the complete CD, it should create a media pool directory and install RW4.0.127 in it. Rev127 was the highest revision made, quite stable & my preference for use.

The attached section of the manual will be a big help with RobInstall and loading software/systems.

FYI - If the CPU card is the DSQC540, the RW version must be RW4.0.80 or higher.

Advertising from our partners