CIP Communication HELP!!!!

• Hi to everyone!

I'm communicating a DX200 with a Micro850 Allen Bradley PLC. I've managed to make the PLC read and write succesfully via CIP messaging on the DX200 Network inputs, and read as well the Network outputs. But this only happens when in teach mode. As soon as you turn the operation key to Play or Remote, the PLC is not able to wirte anymore, but it can still read succesfully. Writing is resumed as you turn into teach again.
    Please does anybody knows why this happens and how to make it keep connected when in play or remote mode?
    Many thanks in advance!

• There is a parameter responsible for this:
    S2C541 Specify the permission of variable and I/O input during the play mode. 0: writing is allowed. 1: writing is not allowed.

A related parameter:
    S2C542 Specify the permission of variable and I/O input during the edit-lock status. 0: writing is allowed. 1: writing is not allowed.

• Excellent!! :bravo:
    Many many thanks my friend.
    Hope I could help you back the same way some day.

Regards,

There is a parameter responsible for this:
    S2C541 Specify the permission of variable and I/O input during the play mode. 0: writing is allowed. 1: writing is not allowed.

A related parameter:
    S2C542 Specify the permission of variable and I/O input during the edit-lock status. 0: writing is allowed. 1: writing is not allowed.

Advertising from our partners