Why Brake Test is deactivated?

• Hi everybody!

I cannot understand why (and how it was done) the Brake Test on my robot is deactivated and also the Checksum is inactive. The robot has KRC V8.3.21 and SafeOperation 3.2.0

By the way, I checked all parameters, that I found in previous topics of this forum, to deactivate the Brake Test (the brake test line in motiondrv.ini is not commented).

Thank you in advance!

Edited once, last by Mischa ().

• panic mode, of course, there were a lot of changes and, of course, few times new projects were deployed. There were few programmers for this robot, so I do not know what was done, the history is quite long - almost one year.

The question is what you need to do to deactivate Brake Test and how to make it active, because it is internal functionality and it should be activated automatically after installation of SafeOperation?

Edited once, last by Mischa ().

• you can force brake test from WoV but you are correct that with SafeOp this should be active. you can try reloading SafeOp or compare this project with previous one.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I tried to reload and even to reinstall the SafeOperation package, only after deep investigation of the very old projects, I found out that motiondrv.ini file on Windows side was modified - few lines were erased by the system. We love you KUKA :respect:

Advertising from our partners