Running out of memory

• Hi

Somewhy I have some deleted jobs stored in the DX200 memory. I only see them when I'm making a backup onto USB. They are all named _DELXXX (XXX being a number) and they are all macro jobs. I want to erase them from the robot hoping to free up some memory but I can't locate them. As I said I can only see them when making backups. Any suggestions?

Also - if I put a CF card into the pendant, can I then use somekind of command in a job to load specific jobs from the CF to the robot? I tested that DELETEJ does delete a specific job, does LOADJ then load it or what is it for?

I'm also open to other ideas to free up some memory. I have a lot of free steps but memory itself is running out as I have a lot of arithmetics in use.

I did talk to local Yaskawa representative and they said that internal memory can be expanded but it seems it'll take some time til they come and do it.

• Go in management mode.
    Under JOB you can find a TRASH JOB LIST button, maybe you can find your ghost job.

it seems that you have habilitated the undelete function, so each change that you will do to a job will be registered ni a temporary job and saved.

• search for Motodci. that will help you to load and delete jobs using a hard disk of a computer connected through etherent

• I have gone through all job lists, including trash job list. Thrash job list would be logical but it doesn't hold macro jobs. I turned undelete function off as soon as I found the ghost jobs as I've never used it anyway.
    I'm using folder and yes I've looked into them all.
    The robot is not connected via ethernet.

Advertising from our partners