SRVO-105 error

• Hi all,

we have Fanuc m-710iC with R-30iB controller and the error upon start-up that is shown is:

SRVO-105 : Doors open or E. stop

The robot cell was designated to work with Robodrill, but we want to make all the testing before shipped to the site and actual connection to the machine.
    Also robot communicates with OMRON PLC via ethernet/Ip. All external safety channels are jumped so far, so none of ESs or light curtains are yet connected.
    So far checked CRMA92 contactor and its seems ok, on CRMA94 there are no connections at all.
    Also tried COLD start and single channel reset.

Any ideas how to fix the prob?:/

Thank you

Edited once, last by sb40516 ().

• We had an M20ia do this last week. A tech bumped a capacitor on the servo axis card while changing a EOAT I/O fuse. We swapped out the axis card but then developed this fault. Fanuc tech support told us to change the Emergency Stop card but that didn't fix it. Next step was to change out the 6 axis amplifier. That ended up fixing it. Sorry to hear this because that amplifier board is pretty pricey.

*edited to correct typos*

• Thank you Duranthas for your reply.
    I ll get Fanuc support on the phone on Monday, so if there are any other suggestion that i might try in the meanwhile i would be grateful.
    Checked all the fuses, they all ok.
    Tnx

• Hello! I had the same problema with a R-J3 controller. But in my case the alarm appears just after i switched the Dead man. Also in my case the teach pendant screen remained blank while pressing the dead man. Immediately after I released Dead man the alarm appeared.

The solution was only change the cable from the teach pendant to the controller for a spare

Advertising from our partners