Programming Examples For Handling Applications

• Hallo All,

I am new to Fanuc Robots, I have experience of working with Yaskawa Robots. I searched for examples or materials regarding programming but I couldn't able to find anything. Can anyone please help me how can I practice?
    Many thanks for your time.

• I am new to FANUC too. Reading the manual and attending their training help. I also watched a few Youtube videos, I found them useful, for example,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . Hope this helps. Interested to hear other people's experience too.

• honestly inform (yaskawa moto man) and fanuc are extremely similar.

what you know as a variable, is called a register

what you know as a system parameter, is called a variable.

SLUBRT is, J1 J2 J3 J4 J5 and J6

now you just have to find how to get to everything.

• I have loved Fanuc so far, but my one complaint about Fanuc vs Motoman is that Fanuc does not provide the same sort of easy security as Motoman. It is a lot more work to make things tamper-proof, and (as a consequence of being user and programmer friendly) make it a lot easier for a minor change to have major impact, such as Position Registers being Touch-Up-Able from any program, but affected globally.

Advertising from our partners