Intermediate circuit voltage too low

• Hi!

I work with the KUKA IIWA R800 robot, and i got this error message:

Error: Intermediate circuit voltage too low (Servo, Servo, Servo, Servo) (ID4, ID5, ID6, ID7)

I can not switch the robot to KRF mode because it does not appear when I turn the key.

I am using the smartservo package with sunrise workbench v1.11

Pictures about the error messages are attached.

Do you have any idea what would be the problem and if it is possible how to fix the it?

Thank You.

• [SOLVED] I found the problem. I had to replace the F1 5A fuse (at the power supply) in the robot controller.

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

• [SOLVED] I found the problem. I had to replace the F1 5A fuse (at the power supply) in the robot controller.

Hi, sir. May I ask the question about where is the location of KUKA iiwa' fuse ?

Oh, Hi, My friend. Would you tell me how to replace the fuse? Unfortunately, I have also encounter this problem.

• FINALLY, i fixed this problem. The Robot can move again!! Thank you every much. I have to add some guidelines for someone who encounter this problem again. The broken fuse is near to the power which is gray box.

Advertising from our partners