INFORM Programming tutorial

• :help:
    Just got a Yaskawa robot and I am looking for some INFORM programming tutorials, I have read through the manuals and the information is scattered everywhere, just wondering if someone here has put together a "Quick start" or "How to guide" to ease the learning curve pain.
    I plan to use the robot for pick and place and material handling applications.
    This is my first foray into robotics, but I have done a ton of research and reading about this subject.
    The documents can either be in Spanish or English.

Thanks in advance!
    BMA00

• Place your Ad here!
  • Greetings,

I hope this message finds you well.

While basic, considering your comment on having undertaken a comprehensive reference search , this brief document, by Andreja Rojko (andreja.rojko@uni-mb.si) (see link on the last page footer), was deemed useful by several students of my introductory manipulator robotics class, specially since we preferred uploading offline edited INFORM programs.

Cordially,

Marco A Assfalk de Oliveira

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• this brief document, by Andreja Rojko (andreja.rojko@uni-mb.si) (see link on the last page footer), was deemed useful by several students of my introductory manipulator robotics class..... Where can I find this?

• I would suggest you look up the following manuals in the cd's that you received with your robot:
    Operator's Manual (for your application)
    Inform manual
    This should give you most of the info you are looking for. If you can't find the cd's, you can download the manuals in questions from http://www.motoman.com under the Product Documentation section.

You may also want to consider taking a Basic Programming class from the Yaskawa Academy location closest to you.

Best of luck to you!

• <SNIP>
    this brief document, by Andreja Rojko (andreja.rojko@uni-mb.si) (see link on the last page footer), was deemed useful by several students of my introductory manipulator robotics class..... Where can I find this?

Greetings,

Apologies for my previous incomplete message.

The original link seems to be 404 (http://www.ro.feri.uni-mb.si/Welcome.html)

I have emailed the tutorial author (Andreja Rojko (andreja.rojko@uni-mb.si)) for a new link and will report back any answer.

Cordially,

Marco A Assfalk de Oliveira