ERROR Codes

• You should use WinC4G cause-remedy as a guide, there's not an online tool. WinC4G is to be found in system software CD that was delivered with every robot.

In regards to the DSPINITCONFIG errors you are getting, I can see they refer to auxiliary axes 7 and 8, but I can't decode the meaning. Usually when you get an error like that you contact service.robotics@comau.com for assistance. You may have anything from motors disconnected or axis7 connected as axis 8. It's suspicious you have two errors at the same time, it could really be cables have been swapped. On the other hand the specific board in the DLU may be unresponsive, you can try to reseat it (disconnect all cables on DLU, remove front panel, access board).

• Hi,
    sorry did not notice this message :thinking_face:

The reason for the error is that Axis 7 and 8 are no longer existing. We received the robot from previous owners who had it on a track/ Rotating Table which is where these axis come from. What I am stuck on is to remove them from the Config File

• Hi,
    sorry did not notice this message :thinking_face:

The reason for the error is that Axis 7 and 8 are no longer existing. We received the robot from previous owners who had it on a track/ Rotating Table which is where these axis come from. What I am stuck on is to remove them from the Config File

On C4G and C5G we do a full reload of software, once configured you don't go back otherwise.

Be sure you have a backup because you may have to recover some info. I would recover old log files and calibration as a minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertising from our partners