Could not find a part of the path

• Hello Sirs,

KRC v8.3.29
    WoV 4.0.21 Build0126
    VirtualBox v5.1.18

I have installed Work Visual 4.0.21 Build0126 in VirtualBox (Windows 7 32 bit) and trying to access the project from the controller. I am able to ping the controller after I changed the IP address of the network adapter in virtual box to 172.31.1.144 (the controller IP being 172.31.1.147). But unfortunately, I am not able to download the project from the controller to my computer. I am able to browse the project in work visual and see that the controller is showing the active project with Initial and Base project.

The download is running to 100% but throwing an error saying (see attached screenshot):

"An unknown error occurred while downloading the project 'project name' from 172.31.1.147": Could not find a part of the path.

Please suggest if anybody faced such kind of problem and found a solution.

Thanks

• Hi, RS.

This robot is running?

Any chace of this project being corrupted?

Did You tried to make a regular backup of this robot (trhough an usb stick) and open it on WorkVisual?

I always used WoV inside VirtualBox with no problems.

Enviado de meu SM-N910C usando Tapatalk

• Hello,

Yes, the robot is running and I powered it ON for the first time this morning as it arrived from KUKA recently.

I cannot comment if the project is corrupted or not as it is supplied by KUKA so I guess it should be a working project.

Yes, I took a regular backup but haven't tried to open the project yet in Work Visual this way. I can try now.

Do you have an upper version of Work Visual i.e. higher than v4.0.21? Please check your pm.

Thanks

• [size=2]there was a bug in WoV so during installation one of folders was not created automatically ("\WorkVisual Projects").
    to solve the issue create folder manually:
    C:\users\<username>\Documents\WorkVisual Projects
    [/size]

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• [size=2]there was a bug in WoV so during installation one of folders was not created automatically ("\WorkVisual Projects").
    to solve the issue create folder manually:
    C:\users\<username>\Documents\WorkVisual Projects
    [/size]

As I overcame the problem with the help of new version of Work Visual, I didn't check about what you mentioned. But, it is a good indicator for the next time.

Thanks

Advertising from our partners