Stop the LBR if collision occurs

• hello

I try to observe with Collision Observer the motion of my LBR, that moves from Point-A to B. If any collision happends on the way, firstly LBR stops and then gets back its flange 10cm back according to the Flange-CoordinateSystem. And then it moves to Point-B again.

do you think, my App performs that scenario ?

edit: I am not sure to get the position of the flange and move back from that position back with

" lbr.getFlange().move(linRel(0, 0, -100).setJointVelocityRel(0.3)); "

or with

"lbr.getCurrentCartesianPosition().move(linRel(0, 0, -100).setJointVelocityRel(0.3));"

My Program is so:

public void run()
    {

// Collision condition
    ICondition collisionCondition = ForceCondition.createSpatialForceCondition(lbr.getFlange(), spatialForceLimit);

// Collision observer
    ConditionObserver collisionObserver = getObserverManager().createAndEnableConditionObserver(collisionCondition, NotificationType.OnEnable,
    new IAnyEdgeListener()) {
    @Override
    public void onAnyEdge(ConditionObserver conditionObserver, Date time, int missedEvents, boolean conditionValue)
    {
    if (conditionValue)
    {
    getApplicationControl().setApplicationOverride(0.0d); // Here a collision is detected and LBR stops
    lbr.getCurrentCartesianPosition().move(linRel(0, 0, -100).setJointVelocityRel(0.3)); // collision detection LBR moves back at Z-
    // Direction(10cm)
    }

else
    {
    // No collision so LBR can move again , so motion activated
    getApplicationControl().setApplicationOverride(1.0d);
    }
    }

});

lbr.move(lin(getApplicationData().getFrame("/A")).setCartVelocity(150));
    lbr.move(lin(getApplicationData().getFrame("/B")).setCartVelocity(150));

}

Thanks

Edited once, last by LBRiiwaa ().

• Your code snippet can't approach your purpose.
    But you can do something like the following:

Advertising from our partners