Change speeds in a program

• Hello. Is there a way to change the speeds from say step 11 to 33?
    I've programmed a robot on R-J3iB controller with a milling motor to move at a specific speed but at some points it can go bit faster because of several reasons.

• This sounds fairly straightforward, can you post your code?

Are you using linear or joint moves?

All you really need to do is to change the feedrate, which is at the end of the linear or joint move instruction.

• Yes it is that simple, however I am looking for a function to change a lot of lines in one go. In stead of going from line to line and change it manually.
    I know this is possible at a Panasonic Robot for instance.

• This sounds more like a utility than a programming method that is being requested, such as the utility that allows you to change an entire program or part of a program from running in one user frame to another. I do not know if such a utility exists for speed, though, since it can be expressed in multiple ways depending on the type of movement.

• The MENU > Utilities > Program Adjustment did the trick. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

However I am also going to look for the register tip. In the end it might be more useful if I can change a lot of programs in one go, which I assume I can do with register.

Advertising from our partners