Roboguide V9

• Does anyone know when Roboguide V9 will be available? I have a project coming up that will use the new controller and I would like to test everything on Roboguide first.

Thanks

• The B-Plus controllers were supposed to become available in September and the new Roboguide version would roll out then as well, IIRC. I cant find anything to support this, but I thought I remember hearing something about the new version of Roboguide getting rolled out a little ahead of the actual controllers. It was for people to do just what you are trying to do, getting prepped for your new controller ahead of time.

• On their webinars for iHMI, FANUC was saying that it would release the new Roboguide version in June. Now that it's July, I wasn't sure if I missed an update on a new release date. If the software got pushed all the way to September, then...dang.

• As far as I know Roboguide V9 is already out. We have it here. Haven't used it much yet though.

Big difference (at least a visible one) is that the collaborative robots like CR-7iA/L are supported.

• As far as I know Roboguide V9 is already out. We have it here. Haven't used it much yet though.

Big difference (at least a visible one) is that the collaborative robots like CR-7iA/L are supported.

Where did you get a copy of V9? I just checked and the cRc site still doesn't have it yet.

Edit: I was just on the cRc site and noticed that on August 11th Fanuc will be having a webinar, it will be an overview of Roboguide V9. Hopefully I can get a copy of V9 by then.

Edited once, last by K-Sky ().

• From the readme:

As to where we got it: don't know, I'm not an IT guy. I assumed the cRc, but apparently it's not there.

• I called Fanuc's main helpline 2 days ago about Version 9 not being out yet and they told me to email roboguidesupport@fanucamerica.com. Sure enough they gave me a copy of Version 9 via FTP. I wanted to post this method in case someone else wanted to get a copy of V9, but then I looked at the cRc site just before posting this and sure enough it is now available for download on there. Apparently it was added yesterday, is it just a coincidence that I called the day before and was complaining that Version 9 wasn't available even though Fanuc said that it would be out over a month ago? :hmmm: Either way its out now and I can start playing around with the new interface. :biggrins:

Just curious what other people's thoughts are of V9 that have tried it. It took so long to load for me that Ive only had about half an hour trying it out, but so far I like most of the new features.

• I just upgraded to V9 and lost my RG license. I am able to use it currently under the 30 day trial though. I was told I need to contact Fanuc because V9 requires a different license than V8. Just wanted to forewarn others before upgrading.

• After talking with Fanuc it appears that I had a "Full" license, not a "Universal" license to Roboguide. If you have a Full it will require an upgrade because they define moving from V8 to V9 as a moving up to a major release. Apparently if I would have had a Universal it would have been a non issue. So basically know what you have before trying to upgrade. Finding out is pretty simple too, just go to All Programs, click on that, then click on FANUC Robotics, then click on License Manager, and then click Yes on the popup window. That will open the License Manager, if you have the Universal you should see RTL-UNVRSLSUB on the list.

Hopefully this will help prevent anyone going through what I am going through.

• ¿Tiene el software FANUC V9 con crack? ¿puedes compartirlo por mi ?, tengo esta versión descargada y tengo problemas para la verificación de CRC; (

:wallbash:

• If Google translate was accurate you are asking the following:

Do you have FANUC V9 crack software? Can you share it for me? I have this downloaded version and I have problems for CRC verification; (

I dont think asking for or posting cracked software is allowed here. Im positive Fanuc would frown on that. Fanuc offers a 30 day trial of Roboguide, if you are having a problem contact Fanuc. You can find assistance here with your legit Roboguide software, but beyond that you will have to look elsewhere. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Advertising from our partners