Mastering Axis Problem

• Hello All,

I use Kuka LBR iiwa and I have a bit complicated issue.

The Problem is I try to master Axis but I can not. I try to also explain that problem with Fotos.

in Foto A: you can see that Error. "Position Sensor not mastered: A1 and A2". For that I read some Information from the Documents of Kuka Sunreise but even that I can t do that Mastering.

in Foto B: you can see Error, when I try to that Mastering for A1 and A1: they are so;
    "Axis 1 was not mastered succesfully , unknown reason"
    "Axis 2 was not mastered succesfully, one of more axis are not within their limits"

So then with T1 and KRF modes I try to get the robot in HomePosition(So within their Limits) .

in Foto C you can see the problem, when I try to that process. Normaly A1 has a range of -170 and +170. But now it is at -190 and I cant move it within home. Normaly robots moves I cant see that on SmartPad Display.

Do you have any idea for that Problem or did you maybe faced up kind of a Problem before ?

• what are you trying to say?

A1 cannot move at all?
    A1 can move but it cannot get back into normal range?
    A1 can move but display is stuck on -190deg?
    ...?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• unmaster the axis you did.
    switch to KRF operation mode
    move the axis into its limits (in KRF you should be able to move the axis) or even better close to zero
    try again to master.

Did you have a collision close to the axis limit and after the crash/stop you removed the obstacle?

• panic mode

I can move the robot with KRF-mode. But Robot moves just till the -190 Degree (normally its work wange: -170 +170), as you also see in Foto.

so yes it does not go back within its work-space.

I try that with T1 and KRF modes but it does not work !

and and razzo : I din not undestand what you mean with "Did you have a collision close to the axis limit and after the crash/stop you removed the obstacle?"

Advertising from our partners