Robot KR240 file from powermill not works

• Hi all.
    We are trying to use our KUKA KR200 robot (With KRC v4.1.7 onboard) for milling porposes.

We get from Powermill Robot plugin NC files that attached to the letter.
    Thi files is not works what could be possible mistake in them.

When I try to run Robot_Test_prog.src
    It stops on line 42 ("; LOAD_TOOL (2)") and writes massege "Start continue not possbile"
    What it should be?

• I've added TOOL 1 in the setup > measure >Entering tool numerically - it doesn't help/

Ive added lines
    BASE_DATA[1]=
    TOOL_DATA[1]=

Code
    ; LOAD_TOOL(1)
    BASE_DATA[1]={X 2000, Y 0, Z900, A 0, B 0, C 0}
    TOOL_DATA[1]={X 100, Y 0.5, Z70, A0, B-90, C 0}
    BAS(#TOOL,1)
    $TOOL = TOOL_DATA[1]

It doesn't help also.
    It drites "Path reached"
    "Continue not possible"

• Try delete CONTINUE statement in System-->bas.src-->TOOL sub

In bas.src there a lot of "TOOL" mentions. I don't know where to change it.

Hello

Today I was working on powermill programs.I send you a pattern of running program.I think you are using a bad postprocessor.If you want to use the program you are sending, the base must be set to zero.

I use similar postprocessor to yours except few numbers. I tried to to run your program but it becomes new problem.
    When I touch to select any program even new I recieve "/R1/MSGLIB Syntax error module"
    Wat it could be? It's new for me complitly.

• When I touch to select any program even new I recieve "/R1/MSGLIB Syntax error module"

This problem was solved.

Hello

Today I was working on powermill programs.I send you a pattern of running program.I think you are using a bad postprocessor.If you want to use the program you are sending, the base must be set to zero.

This problem don't work also.
    It seems that controller don't see the pass of postprocessor. I't goes till load instrument and go homeing position and stops.

• Hello

Write exactly what you have a problem with.Do you have all your work data entered correctly in the powermill?This is talking about the axis constraints that you have to drive in a powermill like the robot has.And a fixed tool in the powermill model.Give some pictures of how the robot looks with the tool

• Hello

Write exactly what you have a problem with.Do you have all your work data entered correctly in the powermill?This is talking about the axis constraints that you have to drive in a powermill like the robot has.And a fixed tool in the powermill model.Give some pictures of how the robot looks with the tool

Thank you Martin for your time.
    We currently have two robots kuka KR360 (that in the attachment) and KR240. We bought them from factory with their configurations. They work with manually entered points from machine.
    KR240 we are going to use for milling soft materials and KR360 for cutting a rock.
    To program this robots we use PowerMill. We have MTD models of this robots. In powermill simulation goes fine. But Kuka robot don't want to run Powermill file.

It stops on line 42 ("; LOAD_TOOL (2)") and writes massege "Start continue not possbile"

This file was attached in my first message in the topic.

Than I made one single file from that I've resived in Powermill (Sim360 - it's todays tries).
    I've attached it also.
    On the line

PTP {X 99.999,Y 149.999,Z 230.000,A 3.7325,B 0.0000,C 0.0000,E1 0,E2 0,E3 0,E4 0,E5 0,E6 0,S'B010',T'B000010'}

Robot stops and writes error "Instruction inadmissible".

My aim is to run even simple project from Powermill on our robots.

• In the attechment my last tries to to start th KR240

It stopes in the file
    File SimKr2.src>
    Line: ; LOAD_TOOL(1)
    BAS(#TOOL,1)

If I change BAS(#TOOL,1) to BAS(#initmov,1). I jump this problem (It seems that something wrong in table configuration)
    But stops on the first coordinates:
    FileSimKr1.src ( FileSimKr2.src opens file FileSimKr1.src and run it)
    with error:

Software limit +A1 out of range

Line: PTP {X 100.000,Y 150.001,Z -20.000,A 5.0430,B 0.0000,C 0.0000,E1 0,E2 0,E3 0,E4 0,E5 0,E6 0,S'B010',T'B000010'}

• Hello

OrangeApps you are right. If it is badly set the tool can show that the range is exceeded and will not move the program.I had the same pain for a long time in Powermill . I had to manually enter the angle A B and C . The basis is a good tool setting, and later the base.

Thank for your answers. I supposed nobody will answer me.
    I setup the tool A0, B45, C180 (and also C0).
    I also attach files that Power mill give me.

Problem is not in reaching limit but KRC tell me "Programmed path reached(BCO)" in the initial lines where I define tool (In file t1_240_0814.src in the line
    "; LOAD_TOOL(5)"). It don't want change file and also when I copy coordinates from other file it also don't want read them.

Its' so many time was lost with this robot. Wery interesting is that that it workd in the past with power mill but now it doesn't.

• i recommend to read or take training... you are trying to modify programs while unfamiliar with basics.
    for example it makes no sense to reassign tool three times using different methods, BCO is part of KSS and it has specific function, if you dont want it, use EXT mode. your syntax is wrong, etc.

softlimit message tells you that that axis is trying to move but it cannot reach target position as programmed,. that does not mean that robot cannot reach that position. it means your TURN value is wrong or you need intermediate point.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

• i recommend to read or take training... you are trying to modify programs while unfamiliar with basics.
    for example it makes no sense to reassign tool three times using different methods, BCO is part of KSS and it has specific function, if you dont want it, use EXT mode. your syntax is wrong, etc.

I completely agree with you. I tried to read KUKA datasheets but the are give me only vision of the robot. As for the program, it was used KUKA's postprocessor and it defines all functions. Where it should be changed to EXT?

For example, in files *.dat that I gave previous it's written "EXT BAS (BAS_COMMAND :IN,REAL :IN )".

• BCO is part of operating modes T1, T2 and AUT. Only EXT mode does not have BCO. To change mode use mode selector switch.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners