Teach Pendant - problems

• Dear friends,

I bought a Motoman SSA2000 /NX100 /teach pendant .... to make a new project ... but i have a little but unknown problem.

I found a friend with the same problem.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Someone can help me

Regards
    Everson Santos - Brazil

• Greetings ManoBnu,
    I ran into a similar issue with my NX100 controller. This was early on in my experience with Motoman and I had replaced the JZNC-NIF board without initializing it.

Try booting into maintenance mode and check if there are any new boards that may need to be initialized.

Hope that helps, :yesyesyes:

• Greetings ManoBnu,
    I ran into a similar issue with my NX100 controller. This was early on in my experience with Motoman and I had replaced the JZNC-NIF board without initializing it.

Try booting into maintenance mode and check if there are any new boards that may need to be initialized.

Hope that helps, :yesyesyes:

Thanks roboman32,

I sent too a email to Motoman Brazil and they informed me that I need to request a technical service and after the visit request the matrix password and update, but the cost becomes unfeasible at this moment

And now?

• The problem you have is old and new software. Really old controller software needs to have the same version of software on the pendant. Newer controller software will automatically upgrade the pendant software.

You either need to have Motoman come in and make all the software match or get a matching set of software and load it your self.

Robodoc

• I have a similar problem, did you manage to solve it?

I tried to enter maintenance mode but the screen just stays in degraded blue, it doesn't show any options.

And out of maintenance mode, after a while it turns off and the hold button turns on.

Advertising from our partners