Creating a spline from JointPosition array

• Hello everyone,

A bit of background of my program. I have created a Java server that connect to a windows c# based client. With this connection I am able to pose the robot, get current joint positions, and etc.

My current issue is that I am unable to Stream a set of Joint Poses to the robot and have the robot follow a predetermined path. On the c# side, I am recording the joint positions of the robot every 100ms for path recording. After this I pass the Joint positions, about 71 different poses in this case, to the robot I want to create a spline of all these "frames", which are stored in a JointPosition array.

At the moment I am using robot.moveasync with PTP motion to complete this task, however the robot takes way to long to execute the entire path. After speaking to a KUKA rep, they pointed me to use the Spline motion to complete this task. However with the Spline method, I am unable to create a dynamic spline based of the number of joint positions passed through my C# client.

Any Ideas?

• I recommend reading READ FIRST since you succeeded in providing absolutely no information about your system. It is even uncertain if you are in the right forum...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Edited once, last by panic mode ().

Advertising from our partners